COVID-19 Management Plan
Protecting the health and safety of our staff, Clients and Visitors is of utmost importance to Pragma Lawyers. We have taken, and will continue to take, reasonable steps to address the risks posed by Covid-19.
From 3 March 2022, all Visitors to our office at 282 Rokeby Road, Subiaco must be at least double vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are over 16 years of age.
We ask that when visiting Pragma, all Visitors follow the below requirements:
- wear a face mask;
- sanitise hands at reception when entering the office;
- physically distance at least 1.5m and not make physical contact (e.g. shaking hands);
- check in using our Safe-WA QR code or manually sign in at Reception; and
- provide evidence of double vaccination (via the Service WA App or a COVID-19 Digital Certificate together with current photo identification) to our friendly team member at Reception. Please note: if you are medically exempt from vaccination, you will be requested to show an exemption certificate as registered on the Australian Immunisation Register.
We also require that Clients and Visitors refrain from visiting the Pragma offices if:
- You are considered a “close contact” or have been exposed to COVID-19;
- You have tested positive to COVID-19 or are required to isolate;
- You feel unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19; and/or
- You are not fully vaccinated or prefer not to disclose your vaccination status
Non Vaccinated Clients and Visitors
Clients and Visitors who are not vaccinated against Covid-19 or who do not wish to provide evidence of their vaccination status will not be permitted to attend the offices for face to face meetings. In these circumstances, meetings can be arranged via telephone or video conferencing services.
Pragma Lawyers reserves its right to refuse to meet with Clients who do not provide evidence of having been vaccinated against Covid-19.
Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our staff, their families, our Clients and Visitors. We appreciate your understanding and co-operation as we navigate the unprecedented risks posted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Should you have any queries or concerns at all, please let us know at email@example.com