COVID-19 Management Plan
Protecting the health and safety of our staff, clients and visitors is of utmost importance to Pragma Lawyers. We have taken, and will continue to take, reasonable steps to address the risks posed by Covid-19.
Please observe the hygiene protocols we have put in place to protect you, other visitors and our people and, if asked, please provide proof of your vaccination status.
We ask that we ask that you do not attend a Pragma meeting or event if:
- You are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or something that could be mistaken for it (e.g. a cold or flu); and/or
- You live with someone or have been a close contact with a person who has a confirmed case of Covid-19 (regardless of your vaccination status).
We are more than happy to arrange an alternative method of meeting, including via telephone or video conferencing services.
Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our staff, their families, our clients and visitors. We appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
Should you have any queries or concerns at all, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please sanitise hands at reception when entering the office;
- Please keep at least 1.5m and not make physical contact (e.g. shaking hands);
- If you experience the relevant symptoms after attending an event hosted by us or after having met with any of our people, please contact your Pragma Lawyers host so that we can manage communications with our own people and fellow attendees; and