Grace graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Laws (with distinction) and Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in corporate finance and financial accounting) in 2010. Grace completed a graduate traineeship at a full-service commercial law firm in Melbourne in 2011 and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria in 2012.
Since returning to Perth, she has worked for two major Australian law firms practising primarily in banking and finance. She has advised major financiers, mid-tier lenders, borrowers and developers on a wide range of acquisition, property and corporate finance matters.
In addition to her extensive banking and finance experience, Grace‘s legal expertise extends more generally to commercial, real estate, property development and insolvency matters.
Since joining Pragma Lawyers, Grace has been involved in various commercial matters, including:
- Advising in relation to the sale of businesses;
- Preparation of new business documentation (including, but not limited to, shareholders agreements, unitholders agreements and partnership agreements);
- Drafting of loan agreements and associated securities;
- Advising in relation to guarantor obligations; and
- Preparation and review of various commercial documents (including terms and conditions, privacy policies, deeds of indemnity, memorandums of understanding, deeds of assignment, services agreements, subcontractor agreements, commission agreements, dry hire agreements and confidentiality agreements).