Henry has practised as a lawyer in both Australia and abroad since 2012.
He has a depth of experience working with various businesses including financial and banking institutions, government departments, insolvency practitioners and start-ups.
He offers extensive knowledge and experience in the commercial, insolvency and business advisory areas of law. His experience spans:
- contract reviews and advice;
- drafting a wide variety of contracts;
- commercial advice;
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A) matters;
- estate planning;
- asset protection and structuring;
- voluntary administration, including the drafting of Deeds of Company Arrangement;
- personal insolvency agreements;
- claims against directors/individuals of insolvent companies;
- claims by insolvency practitioners;
- general insolvency advice;
- negotiations with creditors;
- securitisation including the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth); and
- wills and estate-planning.
Henry is fluent in Afrikaans and has a keen interest in sport and music. He is a committee member of RINWA and a member of ARITA.