Pragma provides advice, documentation and representation in relation to all manner of transactions involving land, and property related disputes. Our specialist property lawyers understand the need to provide timely, commercial and cost-effective advice, and will work with you to protect your interests and resolve issues in a pragmatic manner. From small residential transactions to large scale projects, our team has the capacity and expertise to assist.
Property & Real Estate
How we can help
Matters we assist with include:
- Sale and purchase of property, including,
- title review and due diligence
- contract preparation and negotiation
- advising on duty and tax treatment of property transactions
- management of data rooms and requests for information
- Commercial and residential settlements
- Property developments
- Preparation and negotiation of leasing documentation including leases, variations, assignments and renewals
- Preparation and negotiation of bespoke documentation dealing with interests in land, including easements, restrictive covenants and licences
- Registration of property interests with Landgate
- Property-related disputes
Latest property and real estate articles.
Pragma Lawyers Special Counsel, Lauren Evans, and Senior Associate, Nick Malone, dropped into the 6PR studio for a chat with Mark Gibson yesterday. Nick is…
Pragma28 September, 2022
Our firm has joined forces with Business News to bring you a filmed series of free legal advice for your business. In the latest episode,…
Pragma15 August, 2022
Need a legal problem solved? Try our pragmatic approach.
Request a call back from one of our Lawyers.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.