We currently have an opportunity for a paralegal to join our vibrant and energetic team on a full-time basis.
About the role:
In this role you will be an integral member of the Pragma team, providing support to our experienced Property and Strata lawyers.
The role is varied, including (but not limited to) responsibilities such as:
- general typing, drafting and amending of legal documents and letters;
- assisting with bookings and preparation for meetings and conferences;
- answering internal and external calls;
- diary and email management;
- formatting, proof reading and finalising documentation;
- maintaining paper and electronic filing systems; and
- providing day-to-day administrative support.
This role will be suited to a paralegal with preferably 2+ years of experience in a similar position. Please note this is not a conveyancing position although property settlement and Landgate experience will be highly regarded.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- be a terrific cultural fit to our ‘young at heart’ firm;
- experience using MS Office, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook;
- a good understanding of practice management systems (our firm uses Action Step);
- the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment;
- the ability to prioritise urgency of work;
- the ability to work as part of a team and have a flexible and adaptable approach;
- have great communication skills (written & verbal);
- a high level of attention to detail;
- be punctual, reliable and dedicated to produce high quality work;
- a friendly and helpful nature; and
- dispute resolution and litigation experience (highly desirable).
We are an award-winning law firm recognised as one of the fastest-growing in Australia. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent results for our clients in a cost-effective manner. We work hard, and are committed to our clients’ best interests, our ethical responsibilities and each other. We aim to deliver the best possible results with the least possible fuss.
If you are interested, you can contact us with our assurance of strict confidence as follows: Steve Archibald at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (08) 6188 3340.