Due to our firm’s continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary to join our team on a full-time basis.
About the role:
In this role you will be an integral member, providing admin support to a number of senior lawyers within firm.
The role is varied, including (but not limited to) responsibilities such as:
- general typing, drafting and amending of minor legal documents and letters;
- maintaining paper and electronic filing systems;
- assisting with bookings and preparation for meetings and conferences;
- answering internal and external calls in a professional manner;
- diary and email management;
- providing day-to-day administrative support; and
- formatting, proof reading and finalising of documentation.
This role will be suited to a legal secretary who enjoys an admin role and has preferably 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- be a terrific cultural fit to our ‘young at heart’ firm;
- experience using MS Office, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook;
- a good understanding of practice management systems (our firm uses Action Step);
- the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment;
- the ability to prioritise urgency of work;
- the ability to work as part of a team and have a flexible and adaptable approach;
- have great communication skills (written & verbal);
- a high level of attention to detail;
- be punctual, reliable and dedicated to produce high quality work;
- a friendly and helpful nature; and
- dispute resolution and litigation experience (highly desirable).
We are an award-winning law firm recognised as one of the fastest-growing in Australia. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent results for our clients in a cost-effective manner. We work hard, and are committed to our clients’ best interests, our ethical responsibilities and each other. We aim to deliver the best possible results with the least possible fuss.
For any questions in relation to the role please contact Rebecca directly on (08) 6189 1125. Your application will be dealt with in strict confidence.