Employment, industrial relations and occupational safety and health.
Employment law is a complex and ever changing area.
Pragma assists both employers and employees with employment and industrial relations matters.
Our team includes senior employment law specialists who provide clear, sensible and commercial legal advice on matters across employment/industrial relations and occupational safety and health (OSH).
Matters we assist with include:
- Hiring staff and engaging contractors – advice on award coverage, salary and benefits and the preparation of both employment contracts and independent contractor agreements.
- Discrimination claims and equal opportunity.
- Unfair dismissal and general protections (adverse action) claims.
- Bullying, harassment and other claims.
- Workplace investigations and disciplinary processes.
- Underpayment and denied contractual benefit claims.
- Disputes arising out of dismissal and redundancy.
- Interpretation of employment contracts, policies, awards and enterprise agreements.
- Disputes arising during the employment relationship including industrial disputes and union involvement.
- Workplace injuries, deaths and other OSH issues.
Pragma specialises in dispute resolution and helps clients formulate a strategy which maximises the chances of resolving an employment-related dispute in both a time and cost effective manner.
Need a legal problem solved? Try our pragmatic approach.
Request a call back from one of our Lawyers.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.